Topic by Topic Defense of the Trinity
Refuting the Watchtower
Should Jehovah's Witnesses
Pray to Jesus? by Dave Sherrill
Jesus Superior to Angels by Sam
Jesus and Subjection: A Dialogue
The Trinity and Experience
A Dialog on the Son of God Created between Wrench in the Works (an anonymous, self-described Jehovah's Witness) and Ray Goldsmith (a Christian layman).
Biblical Monotheism Examined: Trinitarian or Henotheistic in Nature by Sam
Hartley/Stafford Revisiting the Colwell Construction in Light of Mass/Count Nouns - Last Updated 2/18/00
- "Revisiting the Colwell Construction in Light of Mass/Count Nouns" by Don Hartley, Th. M.
- initial comments Greg Stafford makes about the article (originally publicly posted at the Trinity Discussion Board but subsequently archived and deleted)
- Hartley's response to Stafford's initial comments
rebuttal to Hartley's response
- Hartley's rejoinder to Stafford's rebuttal
- Partial Response to Hartley, By Stafford: 5/25/99
- Hartley's third response to Stafford
- Greg Stafford: 5/26/99: Hartley's theory, regardless of what he tells you, is hopelessly without substantiation, as I will explain shortly.
- Greg Stafford: Clarity, Please...
- Greg Stafford requests: Specifically... I would like Hartley to list the 19 Q-class nouns to which he refers on page 65 of his thesis (par. 2, line 5), for our consideration.
- Surrejoinder to Don Hartley: Q-Class Count Nouns, John 1:1c, and Other Related Matters, By Greg Stafford
- Hartley's fourth response to Stafford - 11/13/99 This is an extremely helpful and long response.
- Hartley's Response on Luke 7:39 - 2/16/00.
- Initial Comments from Stafford to Hartley's Response on Luke 7:39 - 2/18/00.
A Response to Don Hartley on the Matter of the Colwell Construction, Luke
7:39, and the Use of Theology in Grammatical Studies - 3/10/00
Exchange Between Robert Hommel and Greg Stafford Regarding Julius Mantey and the New World Translation.
Were Early Christians Trinitarians? by Robert Hommel - 5/5/99
Is Jesus Ever Equal to God?
Neo-Watchtower Apologists by Dave Sherrill - 5/13/99
Return to the Biblical Defense of the Trinity introduction
Pleasures of God